• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The dentist!!!!!!

vickylou

A corner of my tooth came off the other week and as u do left it alone till its too late!
OMG Friday night I could have got a hammer and knocked it out myself, I was in agony, saturday morning came all is fine again (wierd tooth).
Anyway i have an appointment for a filling at 12o'colock, I hate dentist :eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Vicky with you on this one!! Hope you get sorted hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I have one playing up but im to scared to go :(

Owwie you have all my sympathy

My tooth broke a few weeks ago toddled off to the dentist had it filled low and behold 2 weeks later got an abscess under the same tooth due to the filling being under the gum line.
The pain was worse than child birth
So on antibiotics for a week and had my plastics op cancelled due to the infection :cry:

Hope you don't have any more problems

I have a prescription for anti B's so hopefully they wil sort the tooth out, its not to bad just flares up :( just hope they won't mess the milk diet up.

Well after 1hr 30mins in the chair, 5 injections,4 xrays, a lot of poking around and LOADS of nerve pain, we decided to take the tooth out so a lot of pulling and cracking and blood i have one less tooth in my mouth and £144 less in my back account.
Sort of sick sorry but i have taken a picture lol Big hole much?

070212421.jpg

They did a toal exam and by the sounds of it i need a lot of work done and a lot of money needs spending, serve me right for not going for 5 years.
Anyway i will have to do it in stages as my account will be 00000 in 3 weeks as i have to pay the remainer of my op bill :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Plus i dont want to risk any infections etc this close to my op date!!!!!! Looks like all the money i will be saving on take aways and juck i will spending on my teeth.

I gave my kids a £1.00 for a nice clean tooth and .50p if it had a hole so if I was you I wouldn't bother putting it out for the tooth fairy ! Mind you my youngest is 25 this year so I reckon it's gone up by now !

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I gave my kids a £1.00 for a nice clean tooth and .50p if it had a hole so if I was you I wouldn't bother putting it out for the tooth fairy ! Mind you my youngest is 25 this year so I reckon it's gone up by now !

well actually the tooth fariy came so to speak and promised £500 towards my op whoo hoo!

Back