• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the fattest man in britain

cherry

Is on on wdnesday at 2135, this makes for sad viewing, the advert just got me upset, its channel 4 one to watch out for, i wonder what hospital and surgeon he s under?.... and if he s 'the surgeon' have some of us under him x

Will tape this, thanks for posting... poor man, I always cry and say... 'but for the Grace of God go We'... it could have been any of us and it's so sad when the spiral downhill with weight gets into this extreme... it's awful for many of us, so I can't start to imagine how it must be... and I always feel terrible because people can look and discriminate (circus freak style thinking) and it's so abhorrent... I'm still upset about the one we all viewed recently and the lady didn't make it through.. can you remember her name... we shouldn't be forgetting her...

That was one heck of a moving programme and she did the programme to help us all, as do many of the extreme cases...

Love and hugs xxx

ooo i cant remember, was v sad to, and the most scray thing was she must have thought she was on the home road as she made it through surgery, that freaks me out the most! to then die afterwards when you think you ahve got throught he tough bit, very very sad x

The risks have got to be so much higher with surgery for some more than others Kell.. you are young and healthy... think positive!

I always do and always will no matter what is thrown at my in this life! I feel myself sinking down... but I always eventually swim back to the top for air! The only way is up!

Love and hugs xxx

Hi Laydee's her name was Renee Williams who passed after gastric surgery .

o yes so it was! well remebered x

Bless her, of all the addictions there are food is the worst........its not like you can just never eat again, its sooo hard xx

Awww Bless Her... Renee Williams, she should always be remembered... a very brave lady xxx

I just read up about her and its so sad, she must have been delighted after surgery thinking she would soon be feeling much better, so cruel to be taken a few days later with a heart attack. XX

It was a very very sad story and young children, elderly parents involved... really hit home... love and hugs everyone xxx

I was 64 my surgen didnt want to do me but i nagged and paid so he had to , I came through so you guys will be ok, just kids you lot

Sure hes in the news of the world lost 20st and has been out in a wheelchair.He is from Ipswich Suffolk dosnt say which hospital or surgeon.

I seen the advert early very very sad, my son also seen it he's 7 he said mommy why's he eating himself to death??? Why don't he just stop and have healthy foods like I do lol bless him he thought the roll of fat on his leg right at the top was his winkle too lol he said gosh mommy even his winkles fat look it's stuck to his leg.... so innocent at that age bless him... But yep deffo watching that one xx

My yummy surgeon Shaw Somers . . .

Just watched this programme it was really good. He looks so much better hope he contiues to do well. He isnt far away for where i live

Back