• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The final countdown!

nicola1723

Only 5 days left before milk diet starts! Less than 3 weeks to surgery and I'm really excited! Pre-op next Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it all goes well! :) xx

Good luck Nicola. Stick to the pre-op diet like glue. You'll be fine I'm sure. You won't regret it. I am genuinely excited for you. We are here if you have any questions. Look forward to making space on the losers' bench for you in a few weeks xx

Hiya, im day 4 on the pre op diet, its not easy!! As Lilac said, stick to it like glue and you'll be fine :) Stay away from parties, all that yummy grub is hard to resist lol

Good luck to everyone embarking on their pre ops :). The first four days on the LSDiet where the worst for me after that it was plain sailing. I just kept looking at other people's inspiration photos and reminding myself that it could have be worse and instead of 2 weeks it could have been a month. One lady here had a 6wks pre-op diet :eek:

Back