• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The hospital group, discount??

I had my bypass with The Hospital Group and I want to have another cosmetic procedure done.

Does anyone know if returning patients get discounts for further procedures?

My nearest Hospital Group is 20 miles away so wanted to see if they offer discounts before booking a consultation.

My mum has had a few ops with them, arms done tummy tuck n bypass she had discount on all the ops as she has had a few and has also done publicity for them a few years ago x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Yes they do. I was also really cheeky and haggled the price of my bypass. I got £1500 off purely by asking and being flexible with dates.

I want chin lipo to give me a more defined and stronger jaw line.

It doesn't cost that much (1750 with THG) so I can either book with THG and haggle a discount since I'm returning to them and travel 20 miles to them.... or book with another private hospital, a few minute drive from my home.

Definitely worth asking the question, I have a discount off them for my next op in 6 weeks time. Price shouldn't be the overriding factor though...make sure you get the surgeon you want, who will do the best job for you. Often the surgeons just subcontract between providers, so it may be a suggestion to choose surgeon you want, then shop around :D

Back