• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The Hospital Group ....

piratess

Im hoping some of you can help me :) ....

Basically ive come down to two companies for surgery,
and i was wondering if anyone who has been with this organisation can give me their input, Ive heard lovely reviews about the other company but just wanted to make sure ...
The thing that is my main concern is aftercare! ..so thats what im most interested in :)

Thanks in Advance :) xxx ~huggles~

I am not speaking from my own experience but only from what I have read on here but if you look up Hospital Group after care on here, you will see that several people have said it leaves a lot to be desired. Having said that, it may be that some of the criticism may have been from people who have not bought the full aftercare package. I'm sure others will come on with first hand experiences.

By the way, not sure which is the other company you are looking at but Cosmetic Bliss sounds to be a great company form all the glowing reports on here.

Does this mean you are going ahead sooner rather than later? I do hope so and good luck.

Kevin, the trouble is that the team may well be the same but trying to get appointments afterwards seems to be very much hit and miss depending on the provider and not the team. Some people with one provider said that they couldn't get appointments for weeks.

Thanks Von ..
Cosmetic bliss do look to have a good package but i have to admit to not really going in to deep with them, Maybe i will before decided for sure.

Im hoping sooner rather than later still trying to get my OH on my side! .... xxxx

Have you looked at the Spire in Southampton. Is it any cheaper going through the hospital direct rather than through a company like WLS ands THG who may well employ the same surgeons anyway?

Just a thought and you may have looked into this already

Back