• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Had a wobble

DOVES

I had a major wobble last night - panicing about whether I am doing the right thing or not - spending the money, subjecting myself to surgery.

My poor DH will be going crazy by the time 29th July comes round. I've told I am having this operation no matter what I say in between times.

Was anybody else like this???

Also - can someone explain the Milk Diet to me - I've been given a sheet of a suggested diet but I think Milk might be easier. (sorry I could probably search for info).

Just reading the post about last supper - my consultant only wants me to do the diet for 7 days before surgery but I notice lots of you are doing the diet for longer?

My favourite meal is the Chicken Korma i have when I go to Essex - I am going in a couple of weeks so that will be my last one - luckily Essex is a wee bit far to travel from Glasgow so it won't bother me so much.

I think I will get DH to treat me to a nice meal at an expensive restaurant as I can't imagine wanting to pay lots of money for meal when I am only eating small amount - although some of these places serve up a pea on a plate and call it a meal :p

This site is a god send for me as I don't know anybody who has had this surgery.

I'm thinking of starting a blog - is it easy to do??

Sam

Oh hi Sam, I feel the same as you, about 15 minutes ago I got a sudden rush of panic thru me and got tons of butterflies in my tummy, glad someone else is feeling the same.

I agree about this site its a God send for me too, im not telling anyone bar immediate family (not in-laws) about my surgery, its no-one elses business.

I start my pre-op diet next Friday only for a week thank God, mine is the reduced calorie one hopefully i'll be able to stick to it ok with no problems

Yesterday my funding was confirmed and I had a major wobble! Not doubt, just nerves. Tummy upset all day. Wooooooo.

Hi

Its only natural to feel nervous but dont worry everything will be fine! Re the pre op you really need to follow the one advised by your provider.

Good luck x

I'm sure everything will be fine. I'm sure if I ever manage to get to the op stage I'll be exactly the same!!!! Good luck! Hope all goes well!!!

Back