• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The letter arrived today!!

Sarah,
I am over the moon for you.
What brilliant news xxxx

WOW!! Not long now.. Great news!!

Sarah i was so chuffed when Wendy (lamornamiss) text me this morning to share your news :) I am not surprised you are in before Christmas, i think i mentioned i believe they keep slots for Walsall funded patients as i know K8ybear didn't wait long once she'd jumped through all the hoops. You Walsall pct patients have to do so much to get your surgery i don't think anyone would begrudge you what's rightly yours xxx

:DGreat news Sarah, I keep hoping to come home to find my letter, but nothing as yet, oh well I have been on this rollercoaster ride for almost two years what difference will a couple more months make:rolleyes:

Well done x

Sarah i was so chuffed when Wendy (lamornamiss) text me this morning to share your news :) I am not surprised you are in before Christmas, i think i mentioned i believe they keep slots for Walsall funded patients as i know K8ybear didn't wait long once she'd jumped through all the hoops. You Walsall pct patients have to do so much to get your surgery i don't think anyone would begrudge you what's rightly yours xxx
For once julie i'm actually pleased to come from walsall lol. I was so shocked!!!
You do realise i'll be hounding you and wendy for lots of info , i've only got 5 weeks to go....EEEK!!!!!

Run down the road screaming with your shirt over your head!!! I'll phone the Express and Star!! :D

Congrats Sarah you deserve this
Wendy, that would definitely be a double page spread lol....but not for long. Thanks for letting julie know my good news, you've both been such a support to me x

I'm so pleased for you. I yearn for the day I get 'that' letter and I know I won't be able to contain myself when it eventually arrives ... so enjoy your excitement :) x
Brace yourself for it hun...it most definitely is the best shock i've ever had lol x

**pinches sarah**

soooo happy for you, i hope mine comes round that quick...doubt it considering what i was told at forum meeting, but who knows. good luck hun
You just never know paula. Keep hoping hun x

Just read this and I am so please for you. It might be my heightened emotional state (ie also wating) but it has bought tears to the eyes of this hard old nut.

Good on you.

Out of nosy interest which letter did you open first? Was it the pre op appointment?

Just read this and I am so please for you. It might be my heightened emotional state (ie also wating) but it has bought tears to the eyes of this hard old nut.

Good on you.

Out of nosy interest which letter did you open first? Was it the pre op appointment?
Yes it was lol...op is on thursday. how time fiies x

Back