• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 'X' Factor

ladylite

Well I really love the X Factor was glued last night (after Strictly). Who do you all like and who would you like to go out.

I love Mary, my name sake hope she goes a long way.

Mary, Mary was fantastic, i hope they just let her be who she is, they do have a habit of trying to change people!

I thought it was the best first performance I have seen on any of the X Factor's over the years...

It's hard to say who I think is best, the last girl was terrific too...

But I do love Matt's voice (in the hat).

Agreed Mary has a superb powerful voice.

I'm all tuned in and ready to follow up tonight, doesn't it just brighten a dark night and to see these youngsters and the older contestants enjoying themselves... including us too...

Anything that brightens our lives, I say is good...and it's a great run up towards Christmas.

Love and hugs xxx

Aiden was my fav, though he was head and shoulders above the rest, though I liked Matt and Cher as well. They all have talent in different ways.

I loved Aiden and Mary. Could definitely live without Cher and Katie - highly overrated I think.

I thought Aiden was amazing last night

I absolutely loved Mary, what a voice! She was very Dame Shirley Bassey I thought! Loved Aiden and Matt, I like the scouse girl too, is it Rebecca? Loved Chers first performance but not sure since then. I cant stand Katie Waissel......arggghh! She is so fake and desperate for fame. Wagner and Storm to go for me :D X

Oh no that Katie Wassel has got through, how awful.:cry::cry::cry:

I like Wagner! Heheh
But to win its either TreyC or Mary for me. The rest were bad, all out of key. One of the bands was even miming?! I thought it was a talent show?!

I've still got my eye on Matt (in the hat).. he has a great voice.. think he has some hidden talents lurking and he is so shy and unassuming. xxx

Haha... me to Jac... but I think Matt has a really good natural voice... he's shy and hides behind that hat.. wonder if they'll succeed in a make over for him... I bet they will! xxx

I cant believe half the acts have got through.

It more like a variety show.:)

wagner hahhahahahahahhahahha x

Back