• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 'X' Factor

Ive heard that too Mary, the sad thing is he thinks he gets through because hes got talent so apart from Pi**ing Simon off they are creating a monster in Wagner!! XX

I know what you mean my oh can actually sing and you should be in our house when he gets through, he blows a gasket.... LOL.

He is not even funny now.:cool:

I bet he does Mary, anyone with any talent would be gutted that such an idiot gets through to the latest stages of X Factor.........Simon doesnt care, any publicity is good publicity for Simon! It is becomming a farce Bev and I usually love the X Factor too! XX

Well, the rumours are 2 are going tonight ..........Please let them be Wagner and Katie.....apparently Cher is one of the favourites to go :eek: XX

Well just watched a recording of last nights X Factor and to be honest there was no one on their to rock my boat.

I am even finding Mary boring now:eek:, was however surprised to hear Wagner actually sing and it wasnt that bad.:rolleyes:

It felt that way for me too Mary.. no outstanding sounds that I'd want to hear again.. maybe they are saving the best for last!

Love and hugs xxx

I thought Rebecca was outstanding last night, I liked her 2nd song when she seemed to be enjoying herself so much! I thought Katie and Cher were dreadful :eek: and Matts 2nd song was beautiful :D XX

Matt cardles - nights in white satin woz beautiful :)

It was overdue for Vagner... it's going to get more interesting now I'm sure... Love and hugs xxx

Back