• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

The 'X' Factor

Matt, Mary, Treyc & Rebecca all the way for me,
Tat tar Wagna & Diva Fever! I hope.

Linski

:rotflmao: @ Wagner, Diva Fever, Katie waissel, all to go home :D
Mary, Matt, Rebecca, Aiden, John and Trayc were great tonight :D XX

I was hoping Wagner and Katie would be on their way home last week... I missed the show last night but am looking forward to the results... tonight... love and hugs xxx

I want Matt's babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt 2 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Matt too but I think I'll draw the line at carrying his children! He has the most superb voice though. I love the lass from Liverpool too. Anyone a Merlin fan? I LOVE that show. Colin whatshisface is SO cute!

I'm with you Jac... love Matt, have done from day one, he's a natural singer... love the bubbly Liverpool lass too... I also hope Mary does really well, she has a lovely voice and I'd like to see her do well... not sure if she'll win, but be good to see her come close to the runners up.. xxx

I love the scouser too, Rebecca shes called and she has a very distinctive voice. Not sure who Merlin or Colin are Charis lol...are we watching the same show ;) xx

I have stopped watching out of protest over katie and Wagner both staying, Used to Love X Factor but sick of it now TBH.. Oh well...........

This year's edition of the xfactor is spectacularly rubbish I have to say! I like Cher and I think she's got a good voice but are any of them really star material? I very much doubt it.
Disappointed in a show that used to be very good.

Quite agree with you about Katie and Cher x

I soooooo agree with you blueeyes, i think this year is awful to what it use to be, i dont go out of my way to watch it anymore.

I record it, then watcht it whenever and generally fast forward through most of it.. some of it is unbearable, but I do want to see what Cher is doing, and Matt for instance, as I believe they can actually sing ;)

Rebecca is really good too, she is different and thats what I like about her...........Katie and Wagner should have gone weeks and weeks ago, in fact I wouldnt have put either of them through :D XX

I read in the Daily Mail that Wagner gets some of the highest votes. I believe there is a group on Facebook for him encouraging people to vote and keep him in to pee of Simon.

Must say I dont really get worked up about anyone tbh.

Ive heard that too Mary, the sad thing is he thinks he gets through because hes got talent so apart from Pi**ing Simon off they are creating a monster in Wagner!! XX

It's a shame to waste the encouragement of talent for the sake of a 'joke' or 'laugh' and he should have gone in the beginning... it's becoming more 'comedy' than 'talent'... xxx

Back