• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

X Factor

Sambucca

So who do you think will be going out tonight.

I hope its Jedward, but I doubt they will be in the bottom two. I cant understand who is voting for them, and they always get boo'd by the studio audience.

I think it could be Lloyd who goes tonight. I think everyone elses performance was really good.

Looking forward to seeing Leona perform on the show tonight x

Please please let it be Jedward - they are a joke!!!

What!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucie and Jedward!!!!!!!!!! It had better be Jedward, Lucie is the one I thought would win. She is amazing.

omg they have to go if the judges save them its all a bloody fix lucy is much better than those, bleep, bleep %@$%£@* can you tell they annoy the heart and suol out of me 8O)

That's that then, I can't believe they threw Lucie out. I didn't really enjoy it this year, so I'll not watch it again.

What a terrible result. Simon Cowell has no balls. I thought he hated the twins so wtf is that all about letting it go to the public vote.

I hope the voting public boycott the show next week by not voting at all.

It was a total fix - Lucie was the better singer by far but even Simon knows that with the dreaded twins in the public will keep watching xx

Wonder who's going tonight? Hopefully the Jedward....i do find them entertaining, but it's not the write show and not fair on the others that can sing.

I'm rooting for Stacey or Olly to win. I was so upset he was in the bottom two last week, but thank GOD the twins have finally had the boot

It's Joe all the way for me, closely followed by Stacey. I sooooo don't get Olly, not at all! Lloyd is ok, not keen on Danyl either.

Joe is a gorgeous to look at as he is to listen to, keeping everything crossed for him! *swoon* :D

Cuppa xx

at last lloyds gone!!!!!!!!!! olly or stacey to win!!!!!!!!1

It's Joe in our house. My eldest daughter is best friends with his cousin so we wouldn't dare vote for anybody else!! LOL

It's Olly for me and my daughter closely followed by Danyl and Joe. I loved Jamie though, gutted he went. Don't rate Stacey so hope she goes this week x

I think the right person left this week. Lloyd is super cute but not in the same league as some of the others.

I normally really enjoy Staceys performance, but didnt think she had a good week. I think the nerves are taking over.

Olly or Joe to win.

So it's Olly, Stacey and Joe in the final......who do you want to win.....i'd love to see Stacey win it.....or Olly if she never... I CAN'T WAIT!

The gorgeous Joe to win, Stacey 2nd, Olly first out hopefully! xx

Back