• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

There goes the first 50 lbs!!!

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
The 50lbs has been a bit of a target for me, I started this process at 350lbs and now I am 299 lbs, it seems a huge jump !! another 4 pounds to make 4 stone!!

I am so pleased only two weeks out of surgery and its working.

Had the dentist today, been going to the same place for 30 years and he noticed I had lost weight and he's a man, well chuffed!!!

Muttley1900

The 50lbs has been a bit of a target for me, I started this process at 350lbs and now I am 299 lbs, it seems a huge jump !! another 4 pounds to make 4 stone!!

Well done you! No wonder you are pleased.

Had the dentist today, been going to the same place for 30 years and he noticed I had lost weight and he's a man, well chuffed!!!

Tell me his name and address - I need to have a word with him about letting the side down.

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Well done, Lyzzyanne .... no wonder you are chuffed ... & what a special dentist you have :) are you sure he is a man, lol :p xxx

piixie1

Hiya. my hubby goes into princess royal,telford tomorrow for his surgery..what kind of after care can he expect and how long is the stay..thanks

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
Jilly, I'll be thinking of you, you will be fine!!
Piixie, I was in two nights and was fine, didn't have any pain and seeme to recover very well, best wishes to your husband

tartanlady

well done jillyanne keep it up