• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things are moving at last!!

caz1975

Well the hospital has been on the phone and told me to start a modified LRD starting this Friday!! And wants to see me in 2 weeks at the hospital with my food diary, I am down for any cancellations anytime after 6th Nov!! Whoo hoo!! Feeling giddy :)

caz1975

Thanks Lin davey, I feel like a kid at Xmas!! Haha fingers crossed I will be on that losers bench in no time lol :)

lin davey

Caz, I had a call yesterday my op is 2nd November. LRD started yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

beepbeepcat

Brilliant news ladies, I hope I get a call/email/letter soon about pre operation tests or I'm going to go stir crazy.

caz1975

Mine is just a modified version of the LRD as I'm down for any cancellations.

Bbc got my fingers crossed that u won't have too long to wait now :)

beepbeepcat

Got date through today for 5th November pre operation bits three hours appointment

Lady Shaz

Im really happy for you ladies.... I wish I knew when mine was gong to happen.... This waiting game is getting me all agitated. Wonder if its worth a call to the hospital or shoud I just be patient! Lol. X

lin davey

It wouldn't hurt to give them a call Shaz, I called admissions first they did give me a rough estimate in September saying November/ December,lol and behold very early November, good luck hope you don't have to wait too long

caz1975

Good luck, Caz! Keep us posted. Im looking forward to reading all about your weight loss journey! :)
Thanks Victoria, I went to Salford yesterday to see the dietician as I'm doing a modified liver reducing diet and awaiting any cancellations for surgery, the only thing is that I don't know when my surgery will be so I can't plan anything, I went to see the surgeon back in July!! Really just want that date so I can move forward in this long journey! Xx

Lady Shaz

I called them Lin Davey.... The woman on the phone said its 18 weeks from surgeon appointment, not from seminar day. She said that puts me at the beginning of January and said I'll get a letter in December. I have made it clear that the week running up to Christmas would be ideal for me as I want to try and work around school holidays so my class aren't affected. I'm hoping that if someone gets offered that week, they'll postpone it as that is probably a bad week or lots of people. If nothing comes up I may have to postpone til Easter hols.

How are you getting on? Are you recovering ok? Xxx

lin davey

Where are you having your op. Shaz. I had phone call and the letter followed a couple of days later.