• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Things are moving at last!!

Fingers crossed for you Lin... I'm sure everything will go smoothly this time. Good luck to you. Keep us posted on how you're doing. Xxx

Finally got my date!!! It's took me 2 and a half years to get to this point, roll on 25th November!!! Started my LRD weds and feeling quite hungry, looking forward to not feeling the hunger after the op :)

Caz what LDs are you on? I think I'm eating too much inc veg had two huge bowls full tonight made like a Spanish flavoured dish with extras 50g chicken, 1pt chicken oxo, garlic, 1/3 onion, 2 pieces cauliflower, 2 pieces broccoli, 1 cup peas, 15 sprouts, 1 tablespoon soup pasta, 1 tin tomatos, basil, paprika, chilli flakes. I know it all sounds a made concoction however sprouts made it filling.

Salford Royal hospital only have one diet and it's very restrictive, I can have unlimited veg tho but I don't want to just be eating too much veg as it can cause me havoc in the toilet dept lol, so I'm just having a boiled egg on toast for breakfast, a wrap with chicken and salad for lunch and half a chicken breast or half a salmon fillet with 1 potato and lots of veg for my dinner, I just feel really hungry as I'm not used to not eating more carbs I think xx

I think it's similar to my diet however I'm packing the veg in at the moment. I think tomorrow I'm going to reduce veg and increase water!

Caz, so sorry not replied before, everything went well and I am starting to feel more like my normal self! Fortunately had no real pain or wind problems, just reaction to the anaesthetic only solution is to sleep so considering myself really lucky, now the hard work starts Hope you are dong ok x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Back