• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Think i want to canx thg

Slim4son

Hi guys I really don't think I sure about place and if right for me tbh I think I need more time to research u have paid £500 to secure my op for the 7th aug do u think I will get a refund for this

Check the paperwork you signed, that should tell you. If you are unsure then cancelling or postponing maybe the right thing to do x

You are doing the right thing, dont go ahead until it feels right in your head, if you cant get your deposit back, try and postpone it so you wont lose the deposit.

Good luck

Hi guys I really don't think I sure about place and if right for me tbh I think I need more time to research u have paid £500 to secure my op for the 7th aug do u think I will get a refund for this

WLS is the most rewarding but challenging decision you will ever make in your life. You need to be 100% certain of everything; your provider, choice of surgery etc. Whether you go for it now, later or never your decision needs to be right for you.:)

Back