• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bumpy few months ahead.....literally

JO28172

Well I've tried to contain it, but if I don't tell someone I'm gonna burst! IM PREGNANT! Eek :)

So from two weeks ago when it was just me I'm now planning a small wedding and the arrival of a little one....how busy am I going to be! We are both overjoyed, having stopped contraception in June when I hit goal, it's not taken long at all....! I'd always kept by bf waiting by saying not until I'm thin lol. So I've been here twice before having got 2 teenage girls, be interesting to see how I cope this time around.....oh for the joys of second relationships hey! I'm sure my mum will had her bit when she knows, about me being 40 etc etc but whatever!
So now looks like we have a wedding on 27th dec followed by a baby early June......and relax :D

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

JO28172

THIS IS NOT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE SO FOR MY LOVELY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK ETC.....MUMS THE WORD PLEASE! Sssssshhhhhh! I will have this as my little venting off area until I tell one n all x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

top_kat

Oh my goodness what wonderful WONDERFUL news :D

Huge congrats to you and DH to be! Wishing you a healthy and happy pg, such great news x

Well done. I have had the sleeve done to achieve the same goal. I hope you have an easy pregnancy and good luck with the wedding. You are gonna be busy!!

Paula x

JO28172

Thanks ladies!

I'd not had the band to get pregnant but relationships take their path over time n here I am so for those who have to lose weight with the aim of conceiving I can't imagine the hopes you have for the future xx

babyseed

Congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy nine months x

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Aw Jo :D I rarely have time to come on the forum these days, so today must have been fate for me to see your post. CONGRATULATIONS darlin :D:party0038:
I hope you have the perfect pregnancy, wedding :heartpump: & birth:bananalove:Mwah xxx

JO28172

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw Jo :D I rarely have time to come on the forum these days, so today must have been fate for me to see your post. CONGRATULATIONS darlin :D:party0038:
I hope you have the perfect pregnancy, wedding :heartpump: & birth:bananalove:Mwah xxx

An thanks Denise! Funny old year hey! Looking fab in new pic Hun xxx

Carre

Fantastic ... My mate had a baby at 40 and she loves being a mum ....even with a teenager lol think she said a great baby sitter on tap lol

You are going to be a busy bee this year and next, really pleased for you xx

JO28172

Thanks all xx

poshlady

Congratulations xx

rickysmrs

OHHHHH YAYYYYYYY Congrats that was a lovelly post to read really pleased for you both. xx

flutterby1966

:talk017::talk017:

I almost missed this thread ... Oh noooooo. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So happy for you all :)