• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bumpy few months ahead.....literally

Oh gosh you'd be shocked! I'm weighing 13 stone so lose a stone of baby n bits n them I'm still a way off target but easier to rid 1st7lb than 7st at the outset I guess :) it's not nice as you really do feel fat and dread being back to where u started! :) xxx

you look fantastic anyway and if you breast feed that few pounds will drop of you. Cant wait to see baby photos. your time has gone so quick-bet it doesnt feel like it to you lol xx

you look fantastic anyway and if you breast feed that few pounds will drop of you. Cant wait to see baby photos. your time has gone so quick-bet it doesnt feel like it to you lol xx

Aw thanks...it's flown by, just don't see where the 9mths have gone although I've a feeling these final 4wk may drag...not be long :) then we get to meet our amazing creation! Still fascinates me the power of the body in creating a baby :) x

3wk...tick tock tick tock :)

I'm so excited I can hardly wait so gawd only knows how Jo feels lol
xxx

well done on not gaining to much i put all my weight back on thru my pregnancy , your love doing it all again i have an 11year age gape between mine and have loved every second

Not long now Jo, bet you can't wait! is it your hubbys first? x

Yes his first so it's only right he does everything right ? :D

I've put on more than enough, amazing that at 17st I didn't see the fat yet now it's there I see loads (but lot less of it) mind games!

ANYWAY JUST HAD SOME GOOD NEWS....regardless of weight gain as I hit goal with weight watchers last summer they let you return for free meetings and give you 6months to get back to goal! Winner!

So anyone thinking of having a baby once at goal I'd say go join now, get your gold card, get preg, eat eat eat, have baby and then you can return for FREE! (Just like I have) :)

Nearly single figure!

Attachments

• image-919030177.jpg
    image-919030177.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 53

Attachments

• image-359895446.jpg
    image-359895446.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 37
Eeeh haven't spoken to you for a while so glad everything is progressing well and best of luck for the birth, amazing you have controlled the weight well done you only one last hurdle now am sure will just drop out haha xx Thinking of you xx

Here's wishing you a smooth, reasonably quick & relatively pain free delivery, preferably on time to.

Of my 3 two were early one induced due to pre-eclampsia 2 weeks early, the 2nd naturally 5 days early & the 3rd induced 10 days late.

Good luck.

Thx girlies! I'm a booked in c sec so we have an agenda to work too! Hoorah! Lol :) xxx

Jo your legs still look good .good luck and speedy recovery can't wait to c pictures of your little princess post asap with name aswell .xxxxx.

Is today the day?.....

Back