• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

This years and last years 3/4 trousers (photo's)

charm55

This is me today in this years and last years 3/4 trousers. Last years size 32 i fit into one leg and just bought this years ones size 16. I am back to the size i was when i married my fantastic husband 37 years ago.

That's brilliant great job well done you xxx

Well done!!! You must be sooo happy :)

thats amazing well done you xx

Fantastic!!!! I bet you feel wonderful! Photos like that really help us see how much we have achieved and I hope you're feeling very proud of yourself right now! xx

my god, you look great. Well done x

cant see the pics...maybe its cos im new.....anyways well done thats an amazing achievment :)

cant see the pics...maybe its cos im new.....anyways well done thats an amazing achievment :)

They are copied from charm55's profile albums and when you have 50 posts you will be able to see them.:)

Amazing photos and really show the weight loss:wow::wow::wow:

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

oh great thanks.....im now half way there!!!!! cant wait to see them

:happy096: Brilliant photos!! You should be very proud of yourself, well done!! xx

I was admiring the pics on your other posts before I came to this one. You have done absolutely amazingly.
Wow, Wow, Wow, I want to be you!!! lol
Lynne xx

Thank you everyone for your kind messages. I still have quite a way to go yet till i reach target but my life has already improved 100%.

Amazing! You look awesome and have done fantastically well! Good job x

well done mum you have done fantastic.
you look great..
your energy levels must be so much better may send sophie for a holiday lol xxxxxxx

Back