• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Those that had Mr Sigurdson

honey-dd

Hiya me again :D

Just wondered where is your port and do they ever have trouble giving you fills .

i think i can feel mine but im so unsure so thought id ask lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Honey

I have Mr Sig he put my port inbetween my boobs on my breast bone, I think cant really feel it that much but thats where the biggest scar is and its the one that had the dressing on. No its definately there. Im going for my first fill on 26th Nov so dunno about having trouble yet. Why you ask that?

I called Dolan Park yest and found out got 4ml in band also like you have.

Dee xx

drent dr but my port is over my bottom rib on my right side i can feel it if i squidge it around alot lol dr found it in seconds if they cant i think they xray you good luck with fill proper nifty i thought having it done

Hiya

i had mr sig fit my band and port. my port is on my left side about 4 inches below my main scar. I had two fills so far, first one they found the port without any problems and it was virtually painless. The second fill they really struggled to find the port and was really painfull by the time they finished.
MyNewLife:eek:

So im guessing he dont put it in the same place then :Dlol ,

my scar is on the left 4 inches above belly button and i can feel somthing a bit under and below the scar about an inch down from it.but its not defenet

Just been on the phone to my GP and my referral went off on the 31st so should here by the end of this week so hopefully i wont have to wait to long for a fill

Back