• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

those waiting for funding...

iv had surgery but in the year i waited i put on a stone thru eating all the things i knew i wouldnt be able to have thats my excuse for stuffing my face anyway lol

I am trying to be healthy but I have to admit it doesn't always go to plan lol

from seeing my Dr to the day I started the pre op diet I put a stone on I was eating anything and everything lol even ate my way through a tin of roses in 3 days lol I lost 8lbs on pre op so was still heavier when I went for op than when I started lol naughty me

I must admit I am eating for Britain! Its almost as though you think - well when i have my op thats the end of my gorging days, so I'm gonna make the most of what time I have left. Or is it just me!!!!!! lol

From seeing the obesity consultant to the surgery I put on a stone, which took around two months. I dont regret it as it was during that time that I lost my guilty feeling when eating food of any kind..xx

I am eating far too much at the moment. It doesnt help being out of work as I feel that my day has no routine when the kids are at school and I spend most of the day lounging around and stuffing my face.

This will sound daft, but in a way Im scared to start losing weight until I have my funding. As my BMI is *only* 43 Im worried that If I do well on a diet I could soon drop under the magic 40 number and then not qualify for funding. But as soon as I have heard about funding I will make an effort to cut out all the crap Im eating and stick to eating at meal times. I need to get more active as well.

I am on a 6 months weight course and on xenical (which I have been for almost 4 years with the break of 1 year whilst pregnant)
I have to be weighhed every month (only 2 montsh to go) so I have to either maintain or lose, I have lost everytime i have been around 4 -5 pound each time, not sure what will happen if i gain weight !!!
I am then referred to salford royal for sleep apnea, meet surgeon and have bloods done oh and the " am I mad" meeting !
I eat pretty good food through the week and go to the gym every morning but i hav eto say when friday night comes, the beer wine and food flows till sunday night !!! Hey I have three young kids food and beer is my saviour at the end of the week !!
I very much doubt I will get the time to have a binge, I dont know what the timescale is from being referred to hope hospital and having the op, my dietician said I should have had it done by end september !.
I am sure KFC will be getting my money very soon though.
I have been told though that the more weight i lose pre op the better for me, I would just die though If I got under 40 bmi to be told sorry no your ok on your own off you go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xx
Helen

One thing I am not sure of is have I already been funded ????

Back