• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Thought i knew wot i was doing!

Woww ur doing amazing with ur weight loss well done you : D i was aiming for 1 1/2 stone in the first 6 weeks wen i go back to have my follow up so got my fingers crossed for myself lol although i had a cheeky measure of my waist yesterday and have lost just over 2 inches from there so that has really spurred me on! I looked into cheadle but went for spire as a friend of mine recommended the surgeon! I was fine with liquids this week ive just been having ready brek, weetabix, mushed up potatoes with gravy, low fat rice pudding, yoghurts i tried a bit of pureed tuna with light mayo but realllyy didnt agree with me : ( gonna wait a while before i try tht one again! My scars are healing well the glue has all fell off now. Were u glued? Also for some reason my surgeon didnt touch my belly button but ive had a lot of abdominal surgery in the last 3 yrs since having my son so maybe there would have been too much scar tissue im gna ask wen i see him on 24th! Did they fill ur band at all? He put 4ml in mine xxx

Back