• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Throwing up...

crikey, i'm soo glad of this thread..thanks Sal.

I've been sick a few times in the past few days and kinda put it down to trying new foods and they not being ok for me at the moment, however, after reading this I think my period could be due and that would make sense to me....I usually get diarhorrea when i'm due but no sign of that yet!
This has reassured me..for the moment, i'l see what happens once it arrives.

Also, Sal, don't miss your lanzoprozale my gp reduced mine(long story) and i paid the price for that not only sickness, but it eventually affected my voice and it took months for it to be diagnosed, so please be careful xx

Hi sal normally if it is related to eating too much wind etc it is not a proper vomit but a frothy vomit (lovely subject) but if you are bringing your stomach contents up as well as having the runs it sounds as though you may have a tummy bug. You dont need to have eaten something dodgy there are a lot of winter flu bugs around at the moment.
If its not passed within a couple of days please get it checked out with your gp. Just make sure you keep drinking plenty.
hope you feel better soon
carole

Back