• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tina Malone has loose skin too - hurrah!

Samsara

I thought celebs who had weight loss surgery would have been nipped and tucked for sure. It's brave of her to be on a diving show and a good thing for the rest of us with loose skin - clearly not worried what others think of her new body post weight loss :)

she still looks amazing well done to her. xx

I was just saying to my hubby,how good she looks regarding loose skin.
It's helpful for others to see you don't always have to resort to plastics.

Considering she has lost 10 1/2 stones she looks good to me

She did look good, my son asked if she had the same thing I did, and I said what "loose skin" cos I was just thinking about it and he said "no the band" lol

Not watched any but knew she was part of it. Brave decision, obviously happy after her band op. Good for her.

Can anyone tell me what channel this diving programme was on with tina malone in it or what it was called, as I never saw it, but would like to.

thanks chrisa.. I will go see if I can find it to watch now...

Oh I'm going to go and try and watch it too. Good for her :) x

Just found the episode I am going to watch it now it was on ITV though not bbc...

Just watched it. She looked great. I loved her red swimming costume. Well done on her for losing 10 stone, don't know how long she had her band but she is definitely a success story. Her loose skin looked minimal to me too. Much less than I've got and I'm no where near as small as her x

Just finished watching it now! She does look great, and gives me hope that I won't get any loose skin after all. . . . I've not got any to speak of yet, but have been worrying that it would start to happen as I lose the last 3 stones! That's why Ive been so obsessive with weight training, but it seems that is possible to get away with it after all! Really glad I watched it now....

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

She did look really tiny I thought.. But must admit on looking at it again, I could see quite a bulge under her swimsuit skirt, and I wonder if that is still tummy she has to lose, or is it loose skin???

She did look really tiny I thought.. But must admit on looking at it again, I could see quite a bulge under her swimsuit skirt, and I wonder if that is still tummy she has to lose, or is it loose skin???

That's the loose skin I was referring to - along with some on her arms and the bulge where your bra sits... :)

Even so she hasnt got massive amounts and as you say it was really brave of her to put herself out there under the public scrutiny. It's much more than I would dare do... Bad enough posting a picture on the forum but imagine standing in front of a camera where millions of people are going to be looking at you lol!!! Good for her I say!!

Back