• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tired of protein shakes

debs1228

Ok so after 9werks of gulping down this shakes am tired!!! Tried everything so i researched on the internet and gurss what!!! I found something called protein sludge it sooo tasty feels like am eating icecream!!

Oooh sounds interesting, is it same nutritional values and calories as shake? Where did you get it from? I drink shakes but sometimes they are so thin I'm starving half hour later :)

Ooo tell us more please! :) x

If you type in on youtube how to make a protein sludge you will see diffrent receipes all with protein powder trust me you would love it like i did its my new obsession... You can bascically use any protein powder...check it out and let me know how it goes!!!

gonna add this one to the recipe book looks great

That looks awesome certainly better than watery shakes.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I'm going to try that at the weekend :D

I've recently been searching for protein deserts and here's a nice recipe that I stumbled across. I'll be making them at the weekend so I'll let you know how they taste

Homemade Protein Bars:

Ingredients

Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate, 6 scoops
Oats, 1 cup
Peanut Butter, Natural, 16 ounces
Honey, 8 tablespoons

Cooking Instructions:

Combine the honey and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Place this combination into a microwave and heat for 20 seconds. Stir and heat for an additional 20 seconds. Continue this pattern until the honey and peanut butter are soft enough to be mixed with the oats and whey.

Next, mix in the whey protein powder and oats. Spread this mixture into a 9x9 or 9x13 pan. You may want to lightly grease the pan, or line the bottom and sides with baking parchment paper.

Place the pan in your fridge for an hour. Remove, cut into desired squares, and enjoy

Glad I found this thread!! yummy! x

Back