• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

To much?

somersetlady

Hello, I had my band yesterday at 4pm and all went well,so well I have had about 4 mugs of tea today and am able to drink the same way as I did before band, normal sips, is this ok? Any advice gratefully accepted, I have no appetite but very thirsty.

flutterby1966

4 drinks is fine ... Don't gulp though in case you take on board too much air ... As when the wind kicks in, it can be painful :eek: Pleased all went well :)

sarahrob

Yep, I was concerned this afternoon when I realised I'd gulped down a coffee. It's not caused me any issues as yet, but I'm trying my hardest not to repeat it!

somersetlady

Well late afternoon I bloated like a beach ball! so much for my drinking normal lol. I am still bloated but not drinking enough(wee,s a bit dark) and I feel a bit more tender today, was hoping to go back to work by Wednesday:(

WitchInWorthing

well, it is only monday so you have a good 48 hours to continue to heal ... with the bloating - might it have been the choice of drink rather than the quantity? Maybe too much tannin or something? just a thought!

feet up and rest hunni ... you'll be fine xxx

WitchInWorthing

I'm with you for two out of three there!!! except the kids want to put cbeebies on ... I want jeremy kyle, but apparantly I am outvoted!!!

have a good day hunni xxx