• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

to put you all out of your misery

julia in bath

You won't have to listen to me moaning any more!
I just spoke to a lovely lady at BANES PCT and my funding has been approved! I am being referred to Mr Andrew Johnson at Spire Bristol.
Thank you all so much for your support, understanding and patience.
Obviously I am over the moon and look forward to sharing my band journey with you. I hope all of you still waiting get the same great news really, really soon.
Does anyone have any experience of the team in Bristol? :D:D:D:D:D:D:):):rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

ahh congratulations julia, thats brilliant news im pleased for you x

Congratulations Julie that is fantastic news.

I just spoke to a lovely lady at BANES PCT and my funding has been approved! I am being referred to Mr Andrew Johnson at Spire Bristol.
Obviously I am over the moon and look forward to sharing my band journey with you. I hope all of you still waiting get the same great news really, really soon.
Does anyone have any experience of the team in Bristol? :D:D:D:D:D:D:):):rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:

thats fabulous news

Congratulations :)
What happens after your doc refers you do you have an interview with the PCT????xxx

congratulations Julia that's brilliant news, Good luck, looking forward to reading about your experiences.

Hi all, thank you all very much xx size102b, no interview hun, GP passes your details on to them including previous weight loss attemps and they decide based on this information.

Julia that is WONDERFUL news - at last a result. Will be looking forward to how you get on with your appointments and finally your op and watching your transformation. Sending you hugs with fairy dust to keep you on Cloud 9 x

thank you so much topsy i feel you have been one of my greatest supporters, you always say the right thing to make me smile when i'm feeling down. it means so much, really thanks a million xxx

Brilliant news Julia. Really pleased for you x

still on cloud nine here!

I bet you are, I think I would still be dancing!!!!

Absolutely fantastic news! I am thrilled for you!

Congrats!! Julia. Thats a great news. I'm very very happy for you. Hope everything goes well for you.

Back