• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Not Forgot You All

yeah i'm feeling so good about my new body ! I'm really tall so seem to be carrying it quite well ha ha ...get me ! I have always had a rather flabby belly but it does seem to be shrinking ....i do excercise quite a bit but then again when i feel lazy ...i'm a major laze bag ! i do boxing which is good fun and i swim too . I've noticed my arms and legs are toning up and my top half has really shrunk too. I'm not bothered about flabby bits , always had em and what with the most amazing undies on the market, my boyfriend seems quite happy with the lighter me ( soon to be even lighter ! ) so as long as i feel comfy in my clothes when i'm out , running around naked at home has never been a problem ! ha ha . xxx

i totally echo your feelings - clothes can hide a multitude of sins.

As for in the bedroom - well hey my hubby loved me when I weighed over 16 stone so a few flabby bits on a smaller body aren't a problem.

Have you found a big improvement in the bedroom department? My hubby behaves like he did when we first met. Not that I am complaining.
It feels nice that after putting up with me through all my grumps and moans over the years he has such a lovely reward - ME !!!!! (she says with such new found confidence and an ever so slightly enlarged head!!)

Ohhhh yes !!! I bounce around like a bunny now , still heavy ish but my boyfriend is built like a rugby player ...yum ! i have always been confident that way but i do feel sexier and not so worried im gonna do his back in ha ha ! Can't wait to be even lighter tho....no re enforced chandeliers for me he he xxxx

Back