• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TODAY I TURN 48 AND ........

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
As it says today is my 48th birthday and i'm celebrating. I know i'm finding this stage difficult but i am so lucky to have been fortunate to have had this surgery so this will be my last birthday in my baggy clothes. I have a lovely supportive family and i am honoured to be part of this fantastic website and the lovely people on it. I also stood on the scales for 1st time since surgery a week ago and i've lost 9lbs in that week alone yeeaah! I've found a yoghart that tastes as it should ha ha and i have my appointment at the nurse to take my dressings off so what's not to celebrate. Thank you to all of you for cheering me up over the last two days it really has helped love to everyone xx

Happy birthday dear Allie, your bypass is a great gift for you and you are right take lots of photos cause you will never need to 'cover up' in future birthdays.
Well done on your wonderful weightloss you must be chuffed to bits.
Hope you have a lovely day filled with all you love

Jay xx

happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear allie happy birthday to you xxx

as you said what's not to celebrate, enjoy your day, and Happy Birthday!

Allie wishing you the lovely day you deserve, enjoy your special day! Also, WAY TO GO with your weight loss, that is simply fantastic.

Big hugs & well wishes to you,
Nic:D

have a happy birthday and well done on your loss :D

Have a lovely day Allie.

You are entering probably the most important year in your life, A year all about you:D Lots of big wonderful changes. Let the celebrations BEGIN

Xx

Back