• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

today is my 4th band anniversary

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
today is my 4th band anniversary as i had my 1st band fitted on march 22nd 2005, ive reflected back on my journey and ive had my fair share of ups & downs. Even so ive had no regrets and its changed my life in all aspects for the better.

thanks for reading

liz x

congrats on the 4 years hard work Liz...

That's so nice to hear. Well done on your success.

I am curious to know why you have had two bands?

its a long story, basically my band had a fault and had to be removed and replaced they did that for me last august in the same op, so ive always had a band with out any gaps of time.
i must state what happened to me was RARE i was just unlucky, but i dont mind, its sorted now and my new band is just as good as the 1st and my restriction level is good.

happy bandday! how much all told have you lost in that 4 yrs?

i lost 7st 7 with the 1st band regained 2st over the time of the old band failing, ive now re lost 1 of the 2 stone i gained, so basically i need to loose 1 more stone to re reach my old target that i got to.

i lost 7st 7 with the 1st band regained 2st over the time of the old band failing, ive now re lost 1 of the 2 stone i gained, so basically i need to loose 1 more stone to re reach my old target that i got to.

blimey go you how long did that take for the 7st 7 ?

Congrats Liz. xxx

thankyou gaynor & sam x

well done ive just clicked to see your b4 photos you are living brilliant proof that with hard work gastric banding does work!! ps when i click on a pic to see it bigger it comes up an error message?x

well done ive just clicked to see your b4 photos you are living brilliant proof that with hard work gastric banding does work!! ps when i click on a pic to see it bigger it comes up an error message?x

thankyou for your kind comments, the error message seems to be a site problem as a few people are experiencing the same difficulties when viewing peoples pics.

:party0049:Hi,
I had to come and say a great big well done too:party0049:what dedication! I would love to read from the beginning of your journey to where you are now if I may and if so how i do this?

Regards x

hi purple, thankyou for your comments, i havent ever kept a blogg since my surgery as i dont find it helpful for me, ive only been on this site since last august, but feel free to read all my posts on here. i hope they are some use to you.

liz x

Congratulations on losing all that weight!! Your doing fab and a great insperation to others, Happy bandday lol x
P.S Also wanted to say you look amazing in your pictures so well done you!! x

Happy band day! I knew that you had had a band before but I never realised that you lost all that weight with your first one. I wondered why you had another band when your first went capput but I now realise. I would have had another one if I had a loss like that first time round. Well have a good celebration but just don't mention the C word to me you know the thing you put candles in to celebrate! I have it on the brain and know if I get a sniff of the carrotty stuff............Sorry loosing my way here. Happy band day once again lol.

Back