• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vickylou

My surgery as u all may already know is TODAY :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Been awake since 530, can't sleep, gonna get a shower a drink loads, was told I can't have any liquid after 930am.

I told my good friend in the end on Saturday , she was a bit upset I wasn't gonna tell her but ok now. she has even arranged time off work yesterday which is very difficult where she work as they always need to cover people being off.

She is picking me up at 930 need to be there at 12 and my op should be at 6pm and my dear friend said she is staying untill she has seen me awake in my room, how nice is that, just wish I had stop being stupid and told her earlier.

Good luck to Tray today and everyone else who's surgery is this week xxxxxx

Tyvm Hun :) I'm there now eeeps nervous but excited lol good luck to u Hun c u on the losers bench later xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

omg!!! woohoo good luck to both of you!! :) xxx

Caren said:
omg!!! woohoo good luck to both of you!! :) xxx

Tyvm hun xx

Thanks girls xxxxxxx

deep breath hun and eyes fixed on your new life xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Ladies.. I hope it all goes well for you and that you are both quickly on the road to recovery. xx

How exciting! Best of luck x

good luck to vickylou and tray. my thoughts will be with you both today. i wish you both a swift and successful recovery xx

Good luck hun. Hope everything goes smooth and see u on the loosers bench soon. Will be thinking of you.

Good luck vicky. Thinking about you.

Dont worry it will be fine and you@ll soon be on the loosers bench!

Happy Healing Hunni

good luck and best whishes your day has finally come, nice that your beat friend is with you all the way, look forward to reading how you get on. xxxx

Good luck to you both, see you the other side, polishing bench as I write

Best wishes too you both hope you both have a speedy recovery xx

Thanks guys, well I am all done came back to my room about 1030 pm I think xx felt sick more than any thing so they sorted that out and sore throat and bad chest today but all good

vickylou said:
Thanks guys, well I am all done came back to my room about 1030 pm I think xx felt sick more than any thing so they sorted that out and sore throat and bad chest today but all good

Glad ur all dun hun xx happy healing xx

U too Hun xxxx

Just seen my surgeon and he said everything went perfect. Liver was perfect after my diet which was fab and I can go home tomorrow if I tolerate liquids, which I have been having water and on my second brew and all is good, my stomach is making funny noises though lol

Back