• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays Manchester Meet with Piccies!

Of course you can, the more the merrier :D Have added you to the list.

Yay, thanks Shell! :D

Shel, can you pls remove me from the list? At the moment, it is unlikely I can make it as it's just not finacially possible... :(

I will, however, make every effort to come to one next year... :)

x

:( done.

Sorry, baba... I just can't afford it at the mo... cripes, I need it, but I just don't have the spare cash :(

But next year, you can count me it!!! :D

x

Ah Ols sorry your not coming, I wanted to meet you. Hopefully we will get to do it next year and I may just of have my op by then....xx

AW Ols, i'm gutted your not gonna make it was really looking forward to meeting you!

as for chill factor e they have big rubber rings you can go on it's fab!!!! think we should probably stick to shopping food and film though eh!!! i don't need the mobility charriot but would love to have a go for fun!!! xx

Ditto, CG and Tammy... :(

But I will definitely make it next year... I will start to put a little aside just for the meet-up ;)

Have a fab time, and don't forget the pics!!!

x

Sorry i cant make it up there, would have really loved winding all you northerners up, sounds like your gona have a fun old time :D

LOL HC there will not be rides going free on my chariot! Not got anything planned, everyone can do whatever they like :)

On a serious note, if anyone else is mobility impaired or disabled etc there is a shopmobility at the TC where you can hire wheelchairs/scooters etc and disabled parking etc. PM me for details.

Does me and tammy been p**sed and unable to stand under our own steam count as a disability?? :D

On a serious note, how accessible by car is the tafford centre, and Im coming along the M1 then M62 to Manchester if anyone is needing a lift, more than likely wont be drinking so can take them home as well!

LOL HC there will not be rides going free on my chariot! Not got anything planned, everyone can do whatever they like :)

On a serious note, if anyone else is mobility impaired or disabled etc there is a shopmobility at the TC where you can hire wheelchairs/scooters etc and disabled parking etc. PM me for details.

Does me and tammy been p**sed and unable to stand under our own steam count as a disability?? :D

On a serious note, how accessible by car is the tafford centre, and Im coming along the M1 then M62 to Manchester if anyone is needing a lift, more than likely wont be drinking so can take them home as well!

Yep i'd love a lift, can you swing down via Kent as its on the way isn't it :D

Caroline, the TC is right off the M60 can't remeber the junction but you can't miss it!!

if your driving we won't be able to have charriot racing LOL xx

Its clearly signposted Caroline, you'll be fine. Think there's a map on the website.

Hi
Sorry I can't make it I go on holiday that day.
Nic xx

Caroline, the TC is right off the M60 can't remeber the junction but you can't miss it!!

if your driving we won't be able to have charriot racing LOL xx

have checked trains, sheffield to central manchester is 34 mins so that may be my choice of transport!

sounds like a plan. i could met you at the train station if you like and head to the TC from there?? could met early and hit some of the bars before!!! x

Oh no i think we'll be needing group therapy after this meet up! :psiholog:

bumping for others :D

sounds like a plan. i could met you at the train station if you like and head to the TC from there?? could met early and hit some of the bars before!!! x

can meet up earlier in the day hit the bars AND shopping lol! Shel can explain away any of our behaviour later in the day.

Would be getting into Manchester earlier than four more than likely, so anyone there earlier than that let me know.

I can be there from about 2pm, but will see how i feel on the day. I get worn out quickly so don't want to make it too long a day for myself and end up having to leave early!

Back