• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays Manchester Meet with Piccies!

I can pick you up PG, no probs. And if you feel that you've had enough at any point you're close enough to whizz home at any point. My email is [email protected] if you want to take me up on that ;)

Thanks Shel, I think I will do just that. You're such a doll!

CharlieGirl - don't you worry your eyes will be all better because you will be shouting "RESULT" at the top of your lungs by the time the meeting comes around, I just know it!!:happy036:

PG XOXO

Yay Claire you have to come :D in fact I'm going to put you on the list, cos then it's definate lol.

Yup, I'm with HC. I know you've got family close by who can have him, so there's no excuse!

bumping for newbies, only 2 weeks to go :D

Oh no i hadn't thought about it. I wont be there now shel. I was so looking forward to meeting you all.
Might see how i feel even if i get there for an hour.
enjoy
HC

HC I was thinking about that the other day. See how you feel, if you can get there I can always run you home if you've had enough at any point.

Is anyone from Leeds going? What is it that you'll be doing at the trafford centre? just trying to work out if i can make it.

Caroline's coming from Barnsley way, thats near enough Leeds :D

Not sure what we'll actually be doing, coffee and a chat, bit of shopping, have dinner, then there's always the cinema/bowling etc option for anyone that wants. The way I saw it was people can do whatever they want, and if anyone wants to go off in smaller groups to do different things then so be it.

Would it help if I say puuhhhllllllllllleeeaaasseeeeeeeeeeeee :D

LOL thanks Shel. It's not really at a good time for me as hubby works on saturdays which means i would have to take my son, which means i would have to have him home by half 5 for his dinner etc.

Plus i'm a big wuss!

Is there still space at this gig because its looking like my cheese and wine party in France that weekend may be cancelled now, so i'll be available :D

Oh and can someone tell me where the hell this Manchester place is ?

Lastly can i propose that we all get down to some seriously hard drinking and forget the coffee and bowling, as i'm looking to be impressed by you northern lot !

:strikeout_button:

I am thinking of trying to get there too Richard, so there will be some southern people to give these northerners a run for their money! Just checking out places to stay that have availability as it is a long drive for me and don't fancy there and back in a day!

I am thinking of trying to get there too Richard, so there will be some southern people to give these northerners a run for their money! Just checking out places to stay that have availability as it is a long drive for me and don't fancy there and back in a day!

Let me know if you find something reasonable, was considering getting the train up as it is indeed a long drive !

Richard

Back