• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays Manchester Meet with Piccies!

I'm up for meeting earlier. xx

me too all depending on when im having my op. cause im not sitting there drinking milk whilst yr all suppng wine.
HC

Gratuitous bump for all the newbies :D

that's ok richard, after revelations of your new dating habits, I shall survive your none-presence! i don't feel special anymore :giggle:

that's ok richard, after revelations of your new dating habits, I shall survive your none-presence! i don't feel special anymore :giggle:

So my reputation has preceeded me, shall have to watch what i say here, dont want all my trade secrets slipping out !

Shel - you will always be special to me, though sadly my heart lies with another ! :D

So my reputation has preceeded me, shall have to watch what i say here, dont want all my trade secrets slipping out !

Shel - you will always be special to me, though sadly my heart lies with another ! :D

I'll get over you :p

lol Richard, your modesty amazes me :D

Lol Richard :eek: I wouldn't know about that kind of thing, I'm wayyyy too innocent! :innocent0002:

Lol, no need to worry on that front Richard, I have a gorgeous hubby to console myself with ;)

lol i'm not sure he;d agree with you, but thank you.

Could those that are planning to get there earlier let me know what time for the first post?

Cheers :)

Shel

I think Caroline was suggesting about 2pm ish. i will go with whatever plans are made just don't ask me to make decisions as am crap at that LOL. really looking forward to meeting you all x

I am planning on attending but it will all be subject to how I feel (2 weeks post op), I will need a lift if possible because the hubs will be at work. I live in Salford, near to Trafford Centre, pretty close to Old Trafford Stadium so I might even be on the way.

I am excited by the prospect of meeting you all and swapping stories!:p

Back