• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays Manchester Meet with Piccies!

hi all, well only 2 days until our big event. my hubbie dropping me off for 2 and my mate is picking me up at about half 6 as i am going to my oyher friends 40th birthday bash!!!

can you just remind me where we are meeting??? was thinking of finding a nice somewhere to have a drink LOL

The plan was at the top of the stairs in the great hall :) I'll be the one on the chariot, sure you'll all recognise me from my piccies anyway!

i dunno lol was hoping they'd be obvious!

well there is always the meeting point which is at the enterance of the dining hall downstairs next to customer services and the glass lift!!!

thought that was where it was. it's at the bottom of the food hall. are we meeting upstairs or down???

the meeting point is downstairs according to the map, so i think that would be best.

i think the best thing is to make sure that everyone has a phone number of atleast one other person who is definately going, that way if you can't find us, or if you get held up etc, you can get in touch with someone atleast :)

sounds good to me. i know where we are meeting if anyone wants my number send me a private message and will make sure you have it. see you all on sat xx

will you be ok getting the bus HC? I don't mind popping up for you.

Hi Shell, definate no for me now I am afraid - full of cold and feeling like sh*t so unless you all want to share my lovely germs I think I had better stay away. Maybe next time.....

that's a shame Ali, hope you feel better soon :hug99:

ali sorry to hear you are not well im really happy to share most things in life but my man if i had one and germs are a no no. Hope you shake it off soon and look forward to meeting you at the next meet.
HC

Hi Guys, Caroline just text me..... (callyspace) she won't be bale to make Saturday her uncle is dying, and needs to be on standby for her mum..... she says she probarly won't get on for a while either....

XXX

I'll be there with bells on, well not literal bells, figurative ones, oh whatever!:cool:

the list on the first page is up to date, I'll take Caroline off now.

Back