• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day...100lb!

Miss Tickle

Not my weigh in day but as I was away last week thought I'd have a quick peek today and I'm so glad I did.
I HAVE LOST 100LBs! I'm so pleased, I've shed a little tear today. Weight loss has slowed down and I was getting worried but this has cheered me right up !!:D:D:D

Well done hunny!!

:) xx

wow thats amazing..well done xxx

Whoop whoop how fantastic is that

100 lbs is a fantastic weight loss you've done chuffin brilliantly I'm so proud of you well done hun. You'll have a fantastic Christmas this year I just know it xxx

Well done Miss Tickle! Century badge looks good! Hoping to join you next week...

Fandabbydozie!! Amazing loss hun, well done xxxx

MANY CONGRATS, MISS TICKLE!

p.s. don't forget to update your ticker and User CP stats when you can! :)

Not my weigh in day but as I was away last week thought I'd have a quick peek today and I'm so glad I did.
I HAVE LOST 100LBs! I'm so pleased, I've shed a little tear today. Weight loss has slowed down and I was getting worried but this has cheered me right up !!:D:D:D

:happy036::girlpower:
WAY TO GO, FANTASTIC NEWS, WELL DONE. NO WONDER IT CHEERED YOU UP....I'D BE SWINGING FROM THE CHANDALIERS....IF I HAD SOME!!:8855:

woooohoooo thats fantastic honey yayyy :) well done you :) xxx

Wow! 100Ibs what a fantastic achievement... good for you. :)

:)Very well done indeed on your 100:)

Miss Tickle said:

Whooooooop whoop u go girl well done ur doing amazingly xxx

Back