• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Todays the day...100lb!

:553: Wow Well done you :553: you deserve to celebrate such an achievement contratulations:bliss::gen126:

Not my weigh in day but as I was away last week thought I'd have a quick peek today and I'm so glad I did.
I HAVE LOST 100LBs! I'm so pleased, I've shed a little tear today. Weight loss has slowed down and I was getting worried but this has cheered me right up !!:D:D:D

Thanks guys. I am so pleased. I honestly never though this day would come. I've kept smiling to myself all day. This time last year my life was so different and I felt without hope-now I am full of energy and optimism. Luv y'all xx

Wow that's great we'll dun u ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Miss Tickle said:
Thanks guys. I am so pleased. I honestly never though this day would come. I've kept smiling to myself all day. This time last year my life was so different and I felt without hope-now I am full of energy and optimism. Luv y'all xx

U keep smiling babe u deserve it xxx

Not my weigh in day but as I was away last week thought I'd have a quick peek today and I'm so glad I did.
I HAVE LOST 100LBs! I'm so pleased, I've shed a little tear today. Weight loss has slowed down and I was getting worried but this has cheered me right up !!:D:D:D

a big well done to one not so big now xxxxx

Back