• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Toilet Issues

Hi Everyone,

Just a quickie, soory for this 1 but I am 9 months post (wow cant believe that its flown by)

I am still having issues going to the loo and some weeks I can go 3-4 days without going for a number 2, just wondered if anyone else post off suffers from this ???

Anyway happy losing

Love
Jojo x

I've had a different op but ,yup, at 10 months out I'm horrendously constipated most of the time. The rest of the time I have chronic diarrhoea !

I had agastric bypass 9 months ago, each day I have a glass of prune juice and a prune yoghurt most days as well, they really help but still find some days a struggle, keep up with the water as well though, tis a night mare. xx

i dont go at all unless i take laxatives, am just on 6 moths ost op - they are now sending me for a colonoscopy (and i am dreading that)

at least i am not the only one who doesnt go - thought i was - but considering how little we actually eat not really surprised we dont, just surprised more do!!

xx

I know it's so uncomfortable some weeks I'm fine and some I'm not !
It's just quite uncomfortable my stomach just feels heavy and bloated and the bottom of my back is hurting

If it carries on I'm gonna go to my doctor tbh

Good luck with the colonscopy you will be fine and I'm gonna try that prune juice x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i have prunes everyday, try and get my fire up and eat loads. I take movicol everyday then a double dose of senna top strength on a Thursday and Friday night in an attempt to actually 'go' on a Saturday morning. Sometimes, like this week, it just doesn't work. GP is out of suggestions !

Well constipation is over for this week finally lol!

Am gonna get some prunes will try and eat some each day!

Thank you everyone for the suggestions

I think a big part of my problem as well is that I will not go to the loo well no 2 in work or public places!

So I have mentally as well helped contribute to the constipation cos when I'm home I'm fine as I am more relaxed in the day hence managed to go this morning!

I have been like this since I was little, pre op I was regular and would go in morning or when I got home!

But post op I'm not helping myself and I help hinder myself!

X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

know the feeling

am post op sleve since april 2012 i can only go once aweek but i find my no 2 very hard and long and it hurts like hell and end up walking like john wayne for the day lol am not joking , and does anyone else have this probem i need a cure :cry::cry::cry::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::17729: cheers melv

am post op sleve since april 2012 i can only go once aweek but i find my no 2 very hard and long and it hurts like hell and end up walking like john wayne for the day lol am not joking , and does anyone else have this probem i need a cure :cry::cry::cry::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::17729: cheers melv

the hose pipe bans been lifted ;):D:D:D:D:D

joking apart you really need to up your water intake

I agree up the water nothing will pass properly without,it helps when you have the runs too!Also try and relax and use the loo wherever you are.Dont expect to go back to a poo a day,we eat so little now every few days is fine .Just keep it flowing gently with fruit,veg and water!

Back