• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tomorrow is Dday - X-ray, leaking check, muscle check and maybe a refill!

:) glad you got some answers hun must of been a worrying time time for you x

it has been and it still is, until we resolve the leak issue which could mean having it replaced and having to start over.

I've had some up and down weeks, but got refocused on WW from yesterday and using back on liquids to help get my mind focused again. Relieved there's no pouch issue and that it's in the right place, so at least some things are ruled out, but need to follow up with GP now we know that the medical stuff isn't band related. She didn't help throwing out the big "C" word when I first started having the pain, sickness etc so it's a constant worry. But HW have ruled out lots of things so now it's back to the GP

Wishing you all the best with it TK. It must be a very stressful time. Back to basics, stick to the WW plan like you said and hopefully the problem is a micro leak, in which case it can be solved relatively easily I expect.

Hugs xx

Well glad all went ok ish and at least rules out a lot of concerns. A leak has got to be the best case scenario compared to the big 'C' . In the meantime back to fluids..... refocus......... and lets hope they get to the bottom of it all very soon it can't be easy, and pretty stressful too ........hugs coming your way x x x

Does anything that healthier weight did explain why your getting so much acid?

No lol. This is why it's back to the GP as the leak from the band wouldn't contribute to the acid/sickness issues, so they've ruled the band out.

I've got dreadful abdo pains currently that gave been here for a couple of days, and it's neither band or port area but much lower down, so gonna have to see out of hours GP I think cis I can hardly move :(

I'm glad they've ruled some stuff out, but sorry they couldn't give you a definitive answer.
I hope the out of hours sort out the pains you're having hun, sounds a bit grim x

Back