• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

too much

mandyl

hi guys sorry me again.
do u think this sounds too much
1 innocent kids smoothie
2 spoons of beans with small amount of grated cheese in( sppoon u would eat pudding with)
1 glass of milk.
3 spoons of potato and leek soup
2 strawberries 3 small cubes of melon
2 rittz round biscuit thingys and a light cheese triangle
not sure on dinner yet but prob spoon of mash with broccoli
im trying to eat little and often as its keeping pouch happier. dietician has said at the mo eat things i can manage easily and we can go from there.
thanks xx
plus as much fluid ,nas squash etc as i can

Last edited:
Mandy pls dont take this the wrong way but i think u need to stop worrying bout ur food intake, ur body will tell you if u r not eating enough or if you are eating 2 much.
What u have listed is not a lot at all considering u r 10 weeks post op.
Just try to stop worrying and start enjoying ur bypass and all the things that will change in ur life.
Take care luv Roch xx

:Dhi roch
its fine hun not taken it the wrong way
i worry though cos been through so much i really want this too work. plus of course iam the worrier lol. be devastated if i carried on oblivous and messed it up. xx

hi mandy sounds good to me. What an improvement your going great guns. Keep up good work x

:Dhi roch
its fine hun not taken it the wrong way
i worry though cos been through so much i really want this too work. plus of course iam the worrier lol. be devastated if i carried on oblivous and messed it up. xx

Mandy ur doing good so as my 17 yr old son would say to me " take a chill pill " and try and stop worrying, as each week passes ur doing better, so pls try and relax x

Mandy, the quantities look great, and it looks like you are eating very healthily... Well done hun.

Try to gradually increase the quantities so that you are eating more at each meal - just take baby steps though hun. Maybe try each day to have a spoonfull more than the day before.

Fantastic hun. Keep up the great work xx

thanks everyone was so worried it was too much.xxx

Back