• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Training 20 Oct 2010

cah-ching

What are people's plans for exercise today?

Did you achieve them?

Mine are to either to two spin classes and work my back and do my abdominals.
Or to do Spin then Body Combat then do my resistance and work (back and abs).

Will I achieve them? I'll have to wait and see. I'm feeling sleepy as I've not eaten all day and have only JUST had something.

Great. (what do you do for a living? if you don't mind me asking) - enjoy the time on the cross-trainer. It's a great multi muscle exercise isn't it? :) Although I hate the machine ... I used to absolutely love it What footie match are you watching?

I just wanted to start the thread to spur me and others on. Don't want it to be a competition, more of a pledge thread .... we pledge to do some exercise and we stick to it .. even if it's a 10 minute walk. :)

I'm feeling a little less tired. I'll play it by ear after the first spin class.

I work for a water company but it's office based controlling treatment works remotely. All computerised.

I work 12.5 hour shifts but live 40 miles away from work so it's a long trip either side. It makes a long day. Normally out of the house about 14-15 hours!

But I still like to do a bit on the X-Trainer and do some bench presses when I'm home!

I went out for about an hour around our local lake. I`m trying to walk a little further each day, only problem is when I get back I`m desperate for a pee! Must be all these liquids I have to get through each day.
My little westie thinks I`m trying to walk his legs off, before he had to make do with the walk to the park - 10 mins off the lead then home again. Wish they would build loos on my route then I could go further each day without worrying whether I`m going to make it back in time.

Best wishes Kat x

:rotflmao: well you could say .........Officer Ive had a Gastric Bypass and Ive lost soooooo much weight my drawers just fell down :D X

pmsl you all do make me giggle! I am going to make a pledge to spend less time on the computer - I have worked out I do waste probably a couple of hours each day when I could do something a little more constructive!

I am going to limit myself to 15 minute computer sessions and going to start going to the gym again. I love tennis and badminton and have not played either for about 3 yrs as I just got too big and it made my knees and back ache. I am going to do half and hour on the walking machine on an incline and then either cycle for 15 minutes or swim . . or even both if I am feeling REALLY inspired. Then hopefully soon I will be able to play tennis/badminton again.

Got to start this again as to be honest I am more likely to snack whilst sat on my backside. I do quite physical work when I help my daughters with the horses but this is not every day and I really need to up my exercise now.:sigh:

Oh and cah-ching . . I tried spinning and nearly died! I honestly thought they may need to get me oxygen. Wont be doing that (or circuits) until I am considerably thinner. For circuits the warm up was so exhausting I needed to sit down before they started the actual class!

I've just eaten :eek:

I did 1 hour spin and then 1 hour Body Combat. Couldn't stretch to weight training ... was feeling too light-headed anbd hungry after the two classes and it was getting late ... the gym closes at 10pm and Body Combat finished at 9:20pm today.

I tried though :eek:

Oh and cah-ching . . I tried spinning and nearly died! I honestly thought they may need to get me oxygen. Wont be doing that (or circuits) until I am considerably thinner. For circuits the warm up was so exhausting I needed to sit down before they started the actual class!

I love circuit training. When I'm at work I get up at 5am to get to the 6:45am circuit training class 3 times per week. Great stuff.

I'm a few pounds off 21St :( just work at your own pace. Don't worry :hug99:

Back