• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Training Pledge 22\10\2010

cah-ching

Well today is another day.

My plans for today?

Spend at least 15 minutes doing something! I'm feeling very lethargic but must do something.

Anyone else have any pledges?

Yes I am going to do another session at the gym. Little and often for me to start :D

Well done!!!

Just pledging to do something then gives you the impetus to do it.

So pleased you don't see this thread as a competition etc. It's just about getting people motivated and moving.

Good thread hun, I am pledging to listen to my body this weekend just in case.:)

Well done all who pledged to do some exercise.

I did my 15 minutes of something. Actually it transpired that I did a little bit more as I went to the gym.

I did:

4 x 10 minute cardiovascular sessions interspersed with:

Back muscle work:
3 sets of Lat pull down
3 sets of Barbell row
3 sets of Dumb bell row
3 sets of inclined row

Bicep work:
3 x sets of concentration curl
3 x sets of Preacher curl
3 x sets of hammer curl

Cardio:-
10:00 - Cross Trainer
10:00 - rowing machine 2km
10:00 - bike
10:00 - bike
5:00 - stretches

thats it. I saw the lovely weather and intended to go to the driving range and practice my golf swing, but changed my mind. I may go to salsa tonight.

I've no idea of calories burned.

Cheers

CC

I went (giving myself a gold star!) Did 40 minutes hill walking on the machine then cycled 8 km on the bike. Had to stop as may not otherwise be able to walk this weekend. Nothing to do with my legs . . more my crutch!

I went (giving myself a gold star!) Did 40 minutes hill walking on the machine then cycled 8 km on the bike. Had to stop as may not otherwise be able to walk this weekend. Nothing to do with my legs . . more my crutch!

:wow: :wow:

you really don't give yourself enough credit do you? that was amazing!!

Back