• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Transfer Syndrome??????

LapBandBeck

ok so i have read on here about transfer syndrome but didnt believe it........until now I am now obsessed with the gym and the bloody cross trainer who is this woman??? How long will this last?? i dont drink so couldnt transfer my obsession with food to drink but of all things I love the gym. I miss food though!! I miss olympic standard bingeing and snoozy it away all in my past now. So surprised by this outcome and so many other people are shocked I am going to the gym

The gym.. its one of those "ughh... should go.. dont wanna go.. maybe I should?!? hmm..."

Luckily enough by the time Ive finished work, and walk across the carpark to onsite gym, get changed Im geared up and gone! MP3 in my ear/mobile on shuffle and on the treadmill, exercise bike and weights. Im proud I can do 5km on the bikes in 13 mins. I can jog on the treadmill now, and even though I go I always have the "ughhhh" syndrometo start with. As soon as Im on that bike, or whatever I decide to try dabble in, I feel fantastic and there aint no stopping me!

Its like my food.. today at works canteen there was a choice of curry with rice naan and whatever bits and bobs, fish and chips, or vegetables. Id have gone curry all the way before, but today I settled for 2 tablespoons of.. wait for it.. savoy cabbage and brocolli! seriously, what??? It was very tasty and I enjoyed it, but I think Ive got a brocolli addiction! Of all the transfer addictions to get, the gym AND Brocolli?? Looking in my food diary, Ive eaten brocolli at least once a day every day for the past 4 weeks.

HELP!!

Gotta love those green trees scooter ;)

Good for you Beck, there are far worse things to become addicted too xx

Back