• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Treadmill hire!?

dinkydink

Good morning lovelies. Can anyone recommend somewhere to hire a treadmill from please? I'm in the Wolverhampton area!

Just be mindful it's around £60 to hire one....I managed to get one off eBay for £120

It's hard to weigh up what to do! Especially as I don't know what I need..! Are the fold away ones any good? Do I need motorised?! Any recommendations would be very welcome x

I've been researching these too, there is someone who hires them off of ebay, but you're still looking at a fair whack each month, I would certainly go for a motorised one but you can pick them up quite cheaply. Also check out places such as fitness sale, sweatband cos they have some good offers on too.

I posted a thread not long ago asking about treadmills and a few people have given recommendations of the ones that they have :)

I don't know of any in your area but just wanted to say the fold away ones work fine and you will definitely need a motorised one. The manual ones are rubbish. I'd buy a second hand fold away if you can, probably save you money in the long run x

Def motorised but I wasn't fussed on fold up or not as was using it daily so needed a permanent fixture :) one I had was on sale in Argos at £250 so I got a good deal paying half that, was a pro fitness one. Did me a great job n now I've just sold it on to my friend for her fitness drive as I'd rather jog out now..how things have changed. But had it 9 months for free in essence as sold it for what I bought it for :)

Its well worth looking around, and they vary so much according to the max body weight that can use them, as such those which are for lower weights tend to come in at a much better price :)

Have a look on gumtree or local ad pages for people selling second hand ones.

I brought a second hand motorised one from a friend on here and my OH uses it regularly, Im a member of a gym and prefer to exercise in an air conditioned environment rather than my garage ;)

Back