• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

True Blood series 3

i can't wait for series 4!
I have been watching this online since it started in the States lol

is it bad i actually know someone who really does LOOK like Eric hehe

Snap Michelle! I'm gagging for season 4 too x

I absolutely adore this series!!!Been a fan of the books from the beginning (all in my sort of genre) but the series is SO much better it has to be said!!agreed on the Eric front..although Anna Paquin does irritate me!

Do you not hink that Eric in the book sounds MUCH hotter than the Eric on the series?

Do you not hink that Eric in the book sounds MUCH hotter than the Eric on the series?

Agreed!he def does but he IS good to look at in the series too..the chemistry doesn't seem as good on screen between them as it does in the books either though.. ;)

Yeah agreed! I also quite fancy Bill in the sereis, but in the book he is a bit wimpy. And Although she gets on me nerves, I wouldnt kick Sookie out of bed lol

mmmm love true blood! ... im gutted though cos we cant get sky due to trees! .. so still waiting for series 3 :( ....
may have a crafty look online hehe

Can't wait for tomorrow night either. It seems like forever since the last series was on. They should repeat it before they show a new series so dumb blondes like me can remember what happened at the end,lol.
How do you watch programmes from the states? I wanted to watch 'Losing it' with Jillian Michaels but could not get access to NBC from my laptop. xx

i cant wait either! Eric is sooooo scrummy *drools*

Hey nightwitch, when ive slimmed down some, maybe you can introduce me to your Eric muwahahah ;)

hahaha will try and find a pic when i get online at home so i can show you what i mean :D

Omg I have been waiting what seems like ages for this to come back on, thanks it's now on series link

Attachments

• untitled3.jpg
    untitled3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 24
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 20
ROFL - He really does doesnt he!! Haha

Ok is it just me? I nearly peed myself with excitement, hand clapping etc
Cany wait a week for another episode

Back