• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JennyHop

Hi all just joined this group so not 2 sure what I'm doing...I'm having a gastric by-pass at Walsall Hospital on Fri 18th Sept by Miss M Heitmann, my local pct which is Telford & Wrekin is funding the op after a very long battle, I'm nervous but excited at getting my life back, start my pre-op diet this Fri 4th Sept.

WELLCOME!!!

This site is amazing for support so you have come to the right place.

Congrats on your impending operation, you sound like you deserve it!! I, for one, am looking forward to hearing about your journey to come :) xxx

Thanks Emma hope u get a date soon as well, will try an remember 2 keep my thread up 2 date, still learnin how 2 use it, don't know how 2 put pics on or startin weight etc yet

hi jenny, im a bander i just wanted to say welcome to mini's xxx
033.gif

Thanks Emma hope u get a date soon as well, will try an remember 2 keep my thread up 2 date, still learnin how 2 use it, don't know how 2 put pics on or startin weight etc yet

Thanks! I'm hoping for a date soon too!! :rolleyes:

To insert weight, you go to the top of this forum and to the left it says "user cp" click on that and you can edit stuff in there.
But you cant put a picture up till you have posted 50 times. :)

sorry 2b a pain Emma went in2 user cp but didn't know where 2 go from there, opened up diff things but cudn't find anythin 2 put in info ie weight etc

sorry 2b a pain Emma went in2 user cp but didn't know where 2 go from there, opened up diff things but cudn't find anythin 2 put in info ie weight etc

Dont be silly your not being a pain at all.

So you go to User cp, then to the left underneith "control panel" and "your profile" click on the first option, I think it is "edit details" scroll down and you should be able to add stuff in there :) xxxxx

You have to post 50 times to put starting weight etc up! Just get posting.............50 posts go pretty quickly once you start chatting!!!

Good luck hun! and welcome!!

I just want to say hi and welcome.Iam at walsall hospital too got to go back for my 2nd app 30th oct.Please let me know how you get on.Iam going to have the by pass too.

Hello & welcome Jen, I'm sure your find all the advice you need & more on this wonderful forum, Good luck with your weight loss journey

Welcome to Mini;s and good luck :D

Welcome to Minimins! Good luck with your upcoming surgery.

Back