• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello Jenny.

I too am bypassed through Walsall Manor. Your lucky you've managed to get there to have your op aren't you as I've heard it on the grapevine that Telford are withdrawing funding from Walsall. I suspect this is because they have been starting to do them at Telford.

I find it weird how they work it all out. My neice who lives in Hereford had hers done in Telford funded by Hereford PCT yet Telford people currently have to go to Walsall. Doesn't make sense that...lol

Anyway I wish you well on your journey and hope you get all your answers here.

xx

Hi all just joined this group so not 2 sure what I'm doing...I'm having a gastric by-pass at Walsall Hospital on Fri 18th Sept by Miss M Heitmann, my local pct which is Telford & Wrekin is funding the op after a very long battle, I'm nervous but excited at getting my life back, start my pre-op diet this Fri 4th Sept.

Hi Jenny

Welcome to Mini's...nice to meet you.

Congratulations on getting your bypass on the 18th...there are lots of people here that have had their ops done at Walsall too.

You will find lots of help and support here on Mini's so any question you have, you fire away.

(((hugs)))

Hi and welcome I had mine at walsall on may 13th by Mr Khan and have no regrets at all. Pop along to the walsall manor thread and read some of journeys on there and jump in join in the fun, ask any questions you have no matter how big or small and enjoy your journey x x

Welcome :)

xxx

Thanx 4 all yr messages of support, I was wondering if any1 had had gastric by pass an had 2 do the 2 week pre-op diet....I need recipe ideas as I start my diet this fri 4th sept...any suggestions???

Hi thanx 4 the reply, have u got any recipe ideas, I'm following Plan 2 as I hate yogurts of any kind???

Back