• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TT Post Operative Buddies Wanted

Sparky67

Hi

I have had a circumferential tummy tuck (i.e. one that goes all the way round) 19 days ago. I am currently off work recuperating, and was looking for buddies that have gone through or are going through something similar.

I was really looking forward to my op (having waited for it for about 2 years), but I'm on a bit of a post-operative come-down at the moment. Feeling uncomfortable, wondering whether I'm still swollen or whether that's going to be me from now on and tired and wondering what I'm going to look like once everything has settled down. It's a bit like being given someone else's body overnight and having to get used to it!

It feels a bit lonely being me at the moment! :wave_cry:

Some days are ok, some days I feel very down, mainly through being tired and frustrated. I am off work for a further 4 weeks and might go completely mad by then!

Hi

Hi, i am not going through anything like what you have gone through but didnt want to read and not reply, im here if you need a chat and just think soon as everything settles down you are gonna have a fab body and wear sexy clothes and feel so much more comfortable in them
well done on going through with the operation
Lou
xxx

Back