• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy noises

Jen1961

Is on her way!
I have felt a little out of sorts today, I don't know what's up but I know I don't feel 100%.

I am not hungry, I've had three small meals and two snacks during the day but my stomach has been constantly gurgling and rumbling like I am starving, yet I don't feel hungry.

Its not painful or anything, just noisy and annoying. Does anyone else have similar some days? If so, what have you decided it might be?

The only thing I've done differently today is take my meds all together and swallowed the forceval whole rather than take it hidden in some yoghurt. It went down fine with water.

mine rumbles too and i get gurgling sounds lol...especially when im on the phone..... i can be quiet all day... the phone rings i say hello... then gurgle gurgle lol

I have felt a little out of sorts today, I don't know what's up but I know I don't feel 100%.

I am not hungry, I've had three small meals and two snacks during the day but my stomach has been constantly gurgling and rumbling like I am starving, yet I don't feel hungry.

Its not painful or anything, just noisy and annoying. Does anyone else have similar some days? If so, what have you decided it might be?

The only thing I've done differently today is take my meds all together and swallowed the forceval whole rather than take it hidden in some yoghurt. It went down fine with water.

Hi Jen,

I know that this is an old post, but I found it when searching for possible problems with Forceval. I'm 10 weeks post-bypass and up to the last week or so have had no problems. However, I'm currently getting similar gurgling and rumbling in my stomach, and feel like I constantly want to burp! I've also been a bit sick after eating breakfast, and, although I feel hungry, do not want to eat once I've got food.

I've only recently started taking Forceval, so I wondered if that may be a cause? The other thing is I've had a nasty cold for a week, so that may be a possible culprit also.

Any suggestions anyone? I've started taking Deflatine to see if that helps, but it doesn't seem to so far!

Thanks!

Im 4 weeks post op and mine gurgles everyone thinks Im hungry

im almost 9 months out and my rumbles and grumbles almost all the time its somthing that one gets used too xxxxxxxx

The rumbling is the distal stomach (the lower, now unused part of the stomach). It still contracts and produces juices & enzymes. It's basically saying 'Hey! I know there's food up there, where's mine? I'm ready and waiting to work!'

Back