• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ive had my tummy tuck!

Hi Dizzy

Sorry, i've only just read through this (don't log on as much as I should). No need for thanks - it's been an absolute pleasure to lend an ear! You look amazing and I'm so pleased that you are doing well.

I made good use of my M&S support things as my hospital sent me home with this awful heavy-duty corset which did up with a strip of velcro. It was hot and uncomfortable so I ditched it as soon as I could! Maybe you could flog yours on E-Bay?

Suzie, don't worry about the pain. I was the same as Dizzy and the post-op meds were fine. I couldn't take morphine when I got back on the ward because it made me puke but I was fine on paracetamol and ibuprofen in the end - it was more discomfort than pain.

It will be a year in September since my op and it really was the best thing I've ever done!

Debs (aka Rustyangel) xxx

Thank you for sharing this leg of your journey Dizzy. Its really interesting to hear how it all works and all the things they don't tell you! I'm quite a way off needing a tt but it will be something I look to in the future as the final step in my weight loss.

What WLS did you have? 16 stones lost is phenomenal!

Danniplus4 said:
Thank you for sharing this leg of your journey Dizzy. Its really interesting to hear how it all works and all the things they don't tell you! I'm quite a way off needing a tt but it will be something I look to in the future as the final step in my weight loss.

What WLS did you have? 16 stones lost is phenomenal!

Thank you! I'll be doing a update this week,I didn't have WLS I did it on my own xxx

Just came across this post ur tummy is amazing :) iv just seen surgeon today he's sending for funding hopefully I'll get it as I want to look as amazing as u xxx

Hi I have to get to a Bmi of 27 by June to get my TT, I was 12 stone when I saw surgeon in December I'm now 11st 6lb I'm so determined to do it, can't wait to have a flat tummy you look great x

Back