• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

TV programme - i want to change my body channel 4

lg2012

Hi everyone

Oh my god I just watched the program and that lady hazel was on it having her gastric sleeve I jus can't believe how scared I was when I was watching it I just sat there and froze I'm just a complete and utter nervous wreck now does it hurt that much? Will they be able to help with the pain. I'm getting my sleeve done in Czech with dr c(cosmetic bliss)

Please anyone that can reassure or even let me know how u was when u got sleeved I would much appreciate it

Thanks

Xx

I am the biggest wuss there is with pain. I always ask my GP if he can sedate me before he takes blood from me! In my case, I had very little pain when I got home. In the hospital, I was a little uncomfortable but I could walk about and sit up in my bed and they were pumping me full of painkillers which was wonderful! From the moment I stepped into my house, I didn't have to take painkillers at all. I was surprised I wasn't in more pain as I had a difficult band removal at the same time. It is obviously different for everyone, but I can absolutely promise you, I was in very little pain and after a week I was back to normal.
Don't worry, just remember that little bit of pain is totally worth it in the long run. xxx

I am the biggest wuss there is with pain. I always ask my GP if he can sedate me before he takes blood from me! In my case, I had very little pain when I got home. In the hospital, I was a little uncomfortable but I could walk about and sit up in my bed and they were pumping me full of painkillers which was wonderful! From the moment I stepped into my house, I didn't have to take painkillers at all. I was surprised I wasn't in more pain as I had a difficult band removal at the same time. It is obviously different for everyone, but I can absolutely promise you, I was in very little pain and after a week I was back to normal.
Don't worry, just remember that little bit of pain is totally worth it in the long run. xxx

Thank u so much sashie I just I have as little pain as possible too xxx

You will be fine, I have heard great things about Cosmetic bliss. Good luck xx

I had my sleeve done with CB in March. I wasn't in bad pain at any time.....yes, you feel uncomfortable and a bit weak....but it's not awful! the nurses are brilliant tho and if you ask for pain relief it's given immediately....not an hour or two later like here! you will be fine :)

hiya :) i too had my sleeve with Dr C and can honestly say that i had no pain at all, i never needed any pain relief at all, you might have seen my video lol. Ive lost 7st in 6 months and would do it all again tomorrow! good luck :) xxx

Truth be told, I don't remember any pain whatsoever. But that may have been down to the morphine....hee hee!

Back